DIY – LOWEST COST OPTION
Our DIY Package is in response to our patrons expressing their desire for a cost efficient as well as self-reliant All-In-One method to eradicate head lice. We encourage the use of our Non-Toxic ABSOLUTE CLEAR enzymes as a Household AND Preventive AS WELL AS a Treatment Spray! It just doesn’t get better than this!
The DIY Package requires the purchase of one of our DIY Product Packages below:
One 16oz. Bottle Non-Toxic ABSOLUTE CLEAR Enzyme Treatment Spray, one Terminator Comb, one Rat Tail Comb (for parting the hair), 3 Clips, one 4oz. Bottle of Shampoo
One 32oz. Bottle Non-Toxic ABSOLUTE CLEAR Enzyme Treatment Spray, one Terminator Comb, one Rat Tail Comb (for parting the hair), 3 Clips, one 4oz. Bottle of Shampoo
With this purchase we provide:
O.C.’s Hair Police believes, “You Can Do This!”
ONE-&-DONE (A FAVORITE):
One time 4 Step Lice Removal process
This choice requires the initial session to occur with the Professional Technician. The initial session is to be followed up by a loved one of the infested individual with another extensive comb through accompanied with an additional application of our Non-Toxic ABSOLUTE CLEAR enzymes. Typically, the One-And-Done package will rid you of the lice you were initially concerned about. This package cannot be guaranteed because the Professional Technician did not administer the secondary comb through or lice treatment application. However, we encourage this choice as it involves your participation which will serve you well as you begin to establish confidence in your very own pro-active routine to combat future lice infestation possibilities.
Two time 4 Step Lice Removal process. Should you not feel confident in the second phase of the One-And-Done package, the Professional Technician will complete the necessary secondary thorough comb through and Non-Toxic ABSOLUTE CLEAR enzyme application for you. This second step would need to be completed 4-5 days after the first lice treatment. The Professional Technician will guarantee the Standard Louse-Bust package up to 14 days after the last lice treatment under the following guidelines:
- Between the 1st and 2nd treatment, a simplistic process of a comb through will need to occur by a loved one of the infested individual with a follow up comb through taking place 7 days after the 2nd treatment (it MUST be on the 7th day)*.
- All family members should be screened at the initial appointment by the Professional Technician.. Any member that is determined to have lice, must be treated by the Professional Technician.
- Your home will need to be tended to in the manner discussed in our Lice Prevention and Lice Do’s and Don’ts pages or Download our TREATMENT FOLLOW UP INSTRUCTIONS
*According to studies on lice, “Most pediculide products currently available in the US kill lice but do not kill all eggs. Therefore, all pediculide should be applied two times, one week apart.” Head Lice Infestations: Biology, Diagnosis, and Management. Copyright 1999, Current Problems in Dermatology.
SUPER LOUSE-BUST (Peace of Mind):
Three time 4 Step Lice Removal process.
Head lice infestations can create a level of anxiety that will quickly subside with the attentiveness only offered by a Super Louse Bust package. This package will most assuredly buy you Peace of Mind as well as a head lice free environment. The Professional Technician is happy to offer the 3rd treatment 4 – 6 days after the 2nd treatment. The Super Louse-Bust package is guaranteed up to 14 days after the 3rd treatment under the following guidelines:
- All family members should be screened at the initial appointment by the Professional Technician. Any member that is determined to have lice, must be treated the Professional Technician during the visit as well.
- Your home will need to be tended to in the manner discussed in our Lice Prevention and Lice Do’s and Don’ts pages or Download our TREATMENT FOLLOW UP INSTRUCTIONS.