32 oz. Non-Toxic Head Lice ABSOLUTE CLEAR Treatment Spray

$52.99

Directions for lice spray

Step 1: Shake bottle well before use

Step 2: Check surroundings before use

Remove all food and cover all food handling surfaces prior to applying lice treatment products. Do not allow adults, children, or pets to enter room until spray is dry. The lice spray is prohibited to directly enter drains or sewers during or after the application.

Step 3: Spray treat garments that cannot be dry-cleaned or laundered.

The lice removal spray can leave possible discoloration or staining.

Step 5: Spray at a distance.

Allow a distance of 8 to 10 inches from the product being sprayed and proceed to spray entire area until treated.

Step 6: Allow inspected area to dry thoroughly. 

For more information about our lice removal products, visit our website!

Description

32 oz. Family Size Non-Toxic ABSOLUTE CLEAR treatment mix good for 8-16 applications!  O.C.’s Hair Police confidently uses Non-Toxic ABSOLUTE CLEAR proprietary enzymes to kill lice and remove nits. Non-Toxic ABSOLUTE CLEAR is comprised of a multi-enzyme based, non-toxic, non-abrasive, hypoallergenic mix. These naturally sourced materials are combined with surfactants and other biologically stimulating ingredients to offer a healthier alternative to eliminating head lice!

The enzymes in Non-Toxic ABSOLUTE CLEAR destroy the exoskeleton of the louse resulting in their eradication.

In addition, the enzymes are successful in loosening the glue that attaches the nits to the hair shaft thereby, allowing for their movement away from the scalp.  The nit must be within 1/2 inch of the head so that they may receive the necessary heat from the scalp in order to incubate.  The nit becomes non-viable once it is not able to incubate. Additionally, nit removal is made much easier when the glue has been compromised.  This feature is especially important for those children attending a school, camp, daycare, and/or children organization that maintains a “No Nit Policy.”

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “32 oz. Non-Toxic Head Lice ABSOLUTE CLEAR Treatment Spray”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Go to Top