INSURANCE OPTIONS MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
- One FREE 8 oz. Bottle of Non-Toxic ABSOLUTE CLEAR Preventative Spray
- One FREE Monthly Head Check p/Family Member
- FREE Head Lice Removal Treatment if Head Lice is Detected
(All Family Members MUST Be Checked if There is Evidence Of Head Lice)
$12.50 p/Month p/Family Member for Families of 2 or More
$15.00 p/Month for a Single Family Member
Auto Pay Recurring Every 30 Days For One 12 Month Cycle
Minimum SAVINGS of at least $400 p/Family Member!
THE BENEFIT OF THE MANUAL REMOVAL APPROACH TO HEAD LICE REMOVAL SERVICES
- Add-on’s and/or up-charges are NOT implemented.
- Heat dehydration requires manual removal as an aspect of the treatment, YOU then therefore PAY DOUBLE.
- The guess work of the severity of your infestation is eliminated. Manual removal allows for the ability to literally see the amount of head lice removed from the hair. The head lice are NOT blown all over the room. With the manual removal process the head lice and nits are wiped onto a damp, white paper towel. Understanding your infestation level will allow you to better trace it’s origin by being able to determine the length of time the loved one has had head lice based on the amount of head lice and nits extracted. This information is imperative so that you are able to efficiently establish effective preventive measures for the future.
- The Professional Technician GUARANTEES their work!
BEWARE THAT YOUR DECISION OUTSIDE OF UTILIZING A PROFESSIONAL HEAD LICE TECHNICIAN MAY CAUSE YOU TO INCUR THE HIDDEN “LICE TAX”!
- TAX: Add-on’s and/or up-charges to your initial rate.
- TAX: Increased fee for heat dehydration though the process is still dependent on our standard treatment of manual removal.
- TAX: DIY Over-The-Counter (OTC) remedies and their cost; treatment for treatment, ounce-for-ounce in comparison to our Non-Toxic ABSOLUTE CLEAR enzymes.
- TAX: OTC’s non-existent “Help” line in comparison to the 24/7 FREE Consultation you are able to receive when consulting with a Professional Technician (priceless).
- TAX: Doctor visits inclusive of co-pay, chemically based prescription charges, and lack of guidance in comparison to our Non-Toxic ABSOLUTE CLEAR enzymes; treatment for treatment, ounce-for-ounce and the 24/7 FREE Consultation you are able to receive when consulting with a Professional Technician (priceless).
- TAX: Home, furniture, bedding, et al extermination products (many chemically based) in comparison to our Non-Toxic ABSOLUTE CLEAR enzymes; ounce-for-ounce.
- TAX: Your required attention of countless days and hours in comparison to the time spent with a Professional Technician.
With a clear vision and a non-convoluted price breakdown, O.C.’s Hair Police will talk you off the ledge!! In full confidence of manual removal, price matching may be available. Please inquire!
FINANCIAL HARDSHIP / MILITARY DISCOUNTS
O.C.’s Hair Police is committed to the community of families we share our daily lives with. In establishing our steadfast commitment to each of you, we believe it necessary that every fellow resident be offered access to head lice removal services on some level. After all, the diligence of one will be greatly minimized if not matched by others for which you come in contact with.
In honoring your perseverance, the commitment of O.C.’s Hair Police to the local community extending outward to the greater population is to consider a reduced rate for those that qualify and maintain the proper verification as follows;
- Military Families and Veterans
- Struggling single family households
- Presently on disability
- Presently on State Health Assistance
Should you qualify, your location and the availability of the Professional Technician will also be a determining factor for the basis of care.
HSA & FLEXIBLE SPENDING CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED!
The Professional Technician will always provide you with the acceptable documentation in order for you to submit a claim to your insurance company. There are those insurance companies that will reimburse for head lice removal services. Therefore, it is strongly encouraged that you at least inquire with your respective insurance company.
For all other submissions, head lice removal services are regarded as “Out-of-Network” which creates claims as being policy specific. As well, privately managed companies such as Medi-Cal and Kaiser will not consider head lice removal services for reimbursement.
The documentation provided can be submitted to a FLEXIBLE SPENDING or HEALTH SAVINGS account for reimbursement if you have not been provided with a credit card to utilize. Both of these accounts will accept head lice removal services as a viable medical expense!!
O.C.’s Hair Police does not accept insurance and therefore, cannot be responsible for claims that are denied and/or declined.